Ahhh, spring has sprung! Look at all the cranes…not the birds, the equipment. With warmer weather in the Great Southwest will come more construction sites. It’s a great thing, generally…more jobs, more opportunities for community growth, BUT more potential accidents at construction sites.
Let’s review some of the potential hazards of construction sites.
1. The potential of carbon monoxide poisoning increases.
2. Electrocution…don’t touch that wire!
3. Things falling from the sky…look out below.
4. Accidents on cranes and forklifts and other machinery.
5. And, the obvious…people falling from dangerous heights.
Insurance companies want you to settle quickly and quietly without fanfare. WE want you to get all of the compensation to which you are entitled. We are Ken Wagner Law…one of the Great Southwest’s leading construction accident defense attorney firms. Please call us at our Albuquerque office if you or a loved one has been involved at (505) 242-6300.