When you hire a personal injury lawyer in The Great Southwest, you are placing your legal, financial, and perhaps even medical future in their hands. Unfortunately, attorneys are only human, and some are capable of making critical mistakes. When an attorney blatantly disregards legal ethics, they are liable for facing serious disciplinary action.
Here are some of the ethical pitfalls –
1. Undisclosed conflict of interest.
2. Theft or misuse of client funds.
3. Dishonesty in a fiduciary capacity.
4. Lack of due diligence, in missing the deadline to file a lawsuit.
5. Hiding evidence or failure to disclose relevant facts.
Ken Wagner is an AV Preeminent Lawyer. That means he and his staff at Ken Wagner Law in Albuquerque meet very the high criteria of general ethical standards. That’s comforting…isn’t it? Ken Wagner Law has been helping people involved in personal injury cases in The Great Southwest for decades. Contact the Albuquerque office at (505) 242-6300.