Why hire an attorney when you want to settle a personal injury case to you or a loved one? Can I really end up with more money AFTER paying the attorney? The answer is a resounding YES! It boils down to the obvious…if someone who knows their way around a personal injury case for decades represents you they will find ways to increase the settlement well beyond your aptitude.
Here are just a few of the reasons why that is true-
1. They know insurance companies and you don’t.
2. They normally work on contingency. If you do not get more then neither do they.
3. The mind-numbing amount of paperwork.
4. Hiring private investigators.
5. Choosing the right things that should be arbitrated or mediated.
Personal injury may never occur in your lifetime. If it does, please do not go into the process without a professional by your side. In the Great Southwest many have turned to the winner of the McDonald’s Hot Coffee Case. The Albuquerque personal injury law firm of Ken Wagner. Call Ken and his staff to review your case today at (505) 242-6300.