Medical malpractice (or med mal as it is sometimes known) is a breach of duty by a physician or medical facility. Medical negligence does not involve intent. In the case of negligence, the provider has made a mistake and caused unintentional, but REAL harm to the patient with whom they were entrusted.
Here are things that must be shown to prove medical malpractice –
1. There was a previous relationship between the doctor and the patient.
2. The doctor’s negligence directly resulted in the injury.
3. Specific damage was done.
4. Improper treatment was administered.
5. No previous warning was given to the patient.
Proving and winning a medical malpractice case is one of the most challenge things that a personal injury attorney firm can do. The Ken Wagner Law Firm knows what it takes to prove a case in Albuquerque or anywhere in the Great Southwest. Enter into the process with confidence. Start by calling The Ken Wagner Law Firm at (505) 242-6300.