Monday, May 24, 2021

Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Require Experienced Lawyers in the Field.

Do you have a strong feeling that you have been a victim of medical malpractice? You not only need to find a lawyer with experience in this challenging field of law, but a health care provider who is willing and able to evaluate your claim as well as testify in court. The office of Ken Wagner Law may be just the firm you need to successfully prosecute medical malpractice.

Here is why. Ken Wagner Law has a network of medical professionals throughout The Great Southwest and beyond who work with their clients to evaluate claims and to prepare cases for settlement or trial. Their experience and network of experts allow them to aggressively represent you once it is determined that you have a case.

Let Ken Wagner Law of Albuquerque take a look. You will know in short order if you have a winnable medical malpractice case and how to pursue it. Ken Wagner Law has fifty years of experience prosecuting personal injury cases. Just call (505) 242-6300 and visit their website at

Monday, May 17, 2021

America Will Begin the Rebuilding Process.

In more ways than you can calculate America will begin the task of rebuilding. Soon construction sites will be popping up all over The Great Southwest. There are countless different ways a construction worker may get hurt on the job. If that happens to you or a loved one you will need the services of a great construction accident attorney in Albuquerque.

Here are just a few examples –

1.  The most well-known is perhaps a fall from somewhere.

2.  Look out above…debris may land on one’s head.

3.  Touching a “hot” wire.

4.  Getting hit by a vehicle during road construction.

5.  Overexertion in the heat.

Obviously, there are many others. Do NOT hesitate to pursue fair compensation. If you or a loved one is involved in a construction accident, call the office of injury lawyer Ken Wagner Law located in Albuquerque and serving The Great Southwest. They will investigate and let you know what the ramifications may be. Visit Call (505) 242-6300.